The Great Plotnik

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Photos of World Headquarters

Many have queried the Great Plotnik as to the size and scope of The Great Plotnik World Headquarters and Meatball Kitchen. Given a lack of current Baby I pictures, The Great Plotnik had time this morning to snap a few photos.

The first photo is the view of the driveway, as one walks up bucolic Sanchez Street. Just out of sight in the rear background is the Hohulin Mansion.



Often, The Great Plotnik mentions the Back Forty. Here is the Front Forty, with The Great Ducknik posing under a venerable white ash tree. The rear garden and iris patch is just beyond the white fence, where Crystal Kitten's statue guards the side approaches.



Here is the main house. The new bathroom sink that Plot and Duck installed is through the front door on the right. The meatball kitchen is to the left. The people lined up on the front porch are all selling The Watchtower.



R.L. and Crystal's final resting place is a cozy, marble mausoleum constructed in the trees beyond the white fence. It rests above their favorite outdoor litter box. For R.L.'s benefit, the Final Resting Place has been made raccoon-proof.



These are the two oldest buildings on the property, dating all the way back to 1989. The smaller houses Plotnik's poblano chile collection and the larger is where he stores all his cash bonuses from OLI.



Each year, Orthodox Plotnikkies make the annual pilgrimage to The Great Plotnik World Headquarters and Meatball Kitchen. Some are actually shaped like meatballs. The Great Plotnik takes great delight in showing them around, always including a carriage ride behind his two-headed, six-legged horse.



Of course, new baby pictures would have made all this unnecessary.

6 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Father, i stand before you, contrite and penitent. i will promptly send pictures. I will shock and awe her into a smile. I will wake the aching babe from her recuperative slumber and hover above her -- flashing like gordon. I will withhold her baby-bottom emollient and allow her antibiotic induced rash to fester and spread. I will demand a smile. I will not rest, nor shall any member of my family, until I have extrated the necessary photos (although it might be a shot of her mocos). Forgive me father plotnik - the pictures soon cometh.

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And all this time when you said you rode your bicycle to some bagel or tortilla factory, I pictured it as a short 2 or 3 block ride (uphill both ways though). This looks like it takes you miles just to even be able to smell the factorys.

I have new respect for your bicycle abilities.

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ehhhh...excellent! Photos to come. Couldn't have worked out better!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

It looks so different from when we there for Passover Dinner. I could swear it was a different (better) type of architecture. Maybe that fabulous Manochevitz (sp?) was the problem.

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOL'ed as soon as I started reading -- thanks for a happy break in my day!

 
At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hohulin Mansion! I believe you are confusing the Manor (to which I was born) with the stable boy's hut...

Meet at the club for brunch and bloodies, shall we, Plot? Smashing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home