The Great Plotnik

Friday, August 31, 2007

Baby I is Learning Young



You have to train them early, from diaper to season ticket holder. Baby I is waving one of her favorite toys. Here's a closeup:



It's still really hot outside, but nowhere is it as bad as on the freeway. Yesterday, Plot had to get from Mummy P's to Casa Punquidunqui at 5PM on the Hollywood Freeway. It always amazes Plottie that drivers down here consider using a turn signal as an act of War. At 0 mph, stuck behind a double semi tractor trailer, a baby crying is really loud. Certain Mercedeses deserve whatever pianos fall on their heads. Mummy Plotnik's water line shouldn't have broken, a guyser of water shooting into the sky, but it is 42 years old. The Great FiveHead has been gone for ten hours and she's still only halfway there, Peace.

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

Hahahahaha, the photo of Baby I and the ugly blue cap almost looks staged. Love the photo of the house w/ cacti and the traffic description made me not envy you one iota. Lovely weather here in Frisco....

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, the heat is no fun. I spent yesterday in room that claimed to be air conditioned with 60 angry teachers; then I had to drive home from the North Valley. As the song says, "I love LA..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home