The Great Plotnik

Monday, March 16, 2009

Better Tiapos Photos








The Great Domin-Nik took these terrific photos at TIAPOS the other night, but, of course, being Domin-Nik she chose to post the worst shots of everyone on her own website. So The Great Plotnik is choosing to post these. In order they are: The Great Plotnik, The Great Mushnik, The Blonde Bombshell, The Great Large Pants and Mississippi Motorhead. Sadly, Chef Pickle did not attend and Domin-Nik took no self portraits. If she had, she'd have put the very worst shots of even herself on her site. Sheesh.

By the way, Cousin Two.Nine ought to just about be ready to pop. Are you, Cuz?

Also, we hear through the grapevine that Cousin Seattle is about to go to China on a geological project and is dragging her parents and sister along too. This is very good news.

There is other news on the geological travel front, but no posting until it's official.

6 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby watch 09 is in full effect. The doctors think she's going to take her sweet time to appear. I'm hoping she decides to take my beloved heartburn away soon by making her debut. It could be any day, they'll let me go up to another three and a half weeks before they induce.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger notthatlucas said...

Wow - what a happy, good looking group. hard to believe unflattering pictures could have been taken.

So we need to speculate about the other news on the geological travel front? Is it exotic? Does it involve life-threatening excursions into live volcanos? Will there be food?

And here's to hoping Cousin 2.9 doesn't have to wait another 3.5 weeks.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

God, she did get some horrid photos didn't she? Must have been our critique of the dummy in the window.
Thanks for the rescue...

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger notthatlucas said...

Yikes! I especially like this one of TGP. I'm filing this away for future use...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ms_jane_under/3351674077/

 
At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rumors are true! I am leaving for China a week from Wednesday, and will be gone until May 8th-ish. I'll be doing 4.5-5 weeks of field work; then Mom, Dad, and Becca will be joining me in Beijing for 8 days of day trips and exploring.

And as for the exciting family news, I'm hoping I get to see Lyla before I leave for China!!!

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I don't think the ones I chose for my website were the most unflattering! I thought they had character. And showed us as a WRITING GROUP doing our writing group thing, Oh Vain GP!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home