The Great Plotnik

Saturday, February 18, 2012

He'll Miss the Coffee


The responses to buy Lamar are still coming in:

"Hey I'm Daniel nd I'm untreated in ur pool table"

Plotnik thinks that texting has not improved the nation's chances in international spelling bees.

"Hey wil u take $200? And deliver it 2 my hous?"

So if Marco doesn't show up today Plottie has quite a few other takers. But seeing as Marco already paid cash for Lamar he's probably going to show up as planned.

"I liv close to u. Wher do u live?"

Plotnik has been thinking about why his friends never wanted to play pool, when they had a chance. To learn to be a good pool player you need to be (1) unemployed, (2) have a hair piece, and you have to have (3) spent a lot of time in bars.

Now several of his pals satisfy (3), and everyone has been (1) for at least a little while, but the only person he is sure has a (2) never (3)s and has probably never been (1). So that explains it.

Hanky Girl, don't give me that malarkey about hints. When you want something, you don't hint. Not calling you a liar or anything. ("Rugelach? Why...no. I don't have any. Uh uh. No, she didn't leave any with me.")

"Hey, my name is Lamar. I'm really going to miss the smell of that great coffee. Shee, mon."






4 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Karen said...

The pool table market is full of genius. Love it. (Please prove you're not a robot.)

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rugelach? Did someone say rugelach? Am I missing something here?

Also, when I was a kid we had a pool table in our basement. My dad loved that thing. I used to be a pretty damn good player; just saying...

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Blond Bombshell said...

so duz this meen im 2 latte 2 bye the pol tabel? ill giv u a dolar!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger DAK said...

yez bomzhsell yoo loze. Anonymous -- I know lots of people named Anonymous. Which one are you with the pool table in your basement?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home