The Great Plotnik

Monday, December 08, 2014

Rant Idea

Have to get my Rant ready for the Tiapos Christmas Party in ten days. The bar was raised excedingly high last year, though the 2013 topic was "Christmas Rant." This year it's "Generalized Rant About Anything that Pisses You Off."

I've been ranting for several days about Stevie Wonder, but I secretly loved that show so this won't do. Christmas is too easy a target, same with politics, cell phone and cable companies, pop culture,  bland, crappy food, and...wait. PEDESTRIANS! I HATE PEDESTRIANS!

EsPECially the ones who talk on their cell phones while crossing a street in the middle of the block at night wearing black clothing. Hmmm, I am on to something here.


4 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

what's to rant about Stevie W? Other than the service charge, of course.
The audience?

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Finch said...

Tourists. That would be my NY rant.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger bronwen said...

Texters-while-walkers. Actually, inefficient walkers in general.

 
At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Brother Two Name said...

All the trades the Dodgers are making.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home