The Great Plotnik

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Very Nice Sunday

It was wet outside on the deck when Plotnik awakened this morning, so he decided to forego another knee injury on the slippery basketball court and ride his bike instead down to Trader Joe's. Saddlebags filled, the trip up the hills back home gives at least as much cardio as playing basketball, though it's not nearly as much fun.

Now, the Lakers are on TV, and Jim Z. is giving a vibraphone concert this afternoon. I mean, how much better does it get?

2 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Playing basketball, riding a loaded bike uphill...what are you a teenager?
Yours in adolescence forever,
Ms. K

 
At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...I mean, how much better does it get?"

Not bad, but I had you beat. I spent my Sunday pushing more furniture around. Now THAT'S what I call fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home