The Great Plotnik

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Baby I with her New Cousins



Baby I is four months old. One night last week she even slept six hours in a row.



The Great Plotnik stares at her staring at him in this picture. He sees her Dad in the lower part of her face, her Mom in the upper part. But to tell the God's Honest truth, he feels like he's looking straight into his own eyes. He is hypnotized, bedazzled.



This past weekend, Baby I met cousins that neither she, nor her Mom, had known they had. Look at the gorgeous little girl on the end -- see her hair? Plotnik is thinking hair like that, only maybe not as blonde since there don't seem to be any blondes in either PD's or 5H's families for at least four generations or more, could...could...end up on Baby I's head. Or not.

If Plottie wasn't telling you, you probably wouldn't have guessed that the Mom of the girl and boy in the picture is sitting next to 5Head, because everyone looks so young. Whatever they are eating, Plot wants some.

3 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

Oh, so many beautiful people in one blog! I love your idea of doing my reviews in Italian, thanks for that. And "Bot" was pretty good, another one act play that I think you and The Great Duck would enjoy. Where is that May wedding going to be?
These are the important things...

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I first read the bit about the girl with the hair (FABULOUS hair), I thought you were talking about your hair. Plotnik with long pony tails made me smile.

But then that's not not what you meant. Still...and yes, everyone is getting younger.

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christ Almighty she keeps getting adorabler and adorabler. Is this possible?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home