The Great Plotnik

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday Morning Bagels



Sunday morning cream cheese, sweet onion and tomato bagels are the best cream cheese, sweet onion and tomato bagels, now that The Great Plotnik only plays basketball on Sundays. This morning was the first time in over a month that he's attempted to run his sore heel out on the concrete, and it was largely successful. That is...he didn't hurt anything. It felt good to run, using an orthotic heel-gel in his sneakers, and afterwards he's only needed a little ice and an Advil or two.



Can't have Sunday morning bagels without Sunday morning latte.



BTW: It is rumored that one of these three people can now sit up by herself. Which one is it? Perhaps proof will arrive, soon, in picture form?

3 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I don't mean to be critical, but that bagel looks suspiciously Cali-like. And certainly the latte must be Barb's. I know TGP is very comfortable with himself, but is he confident enough to drink out of a girly cup like this one?

Yes, it was good to see Bronnie last night and get the labor negotiations firsthand. I have no doubt that she'll make the right choice.

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger bronwen said...

Man, you sure do have a lot of pictures of bagel/tomato/sweet onion on this blog. I guess we know what your favorite meal is.

I flipped a coin last night to make my decision. Now let's see if I stick with it. Ha!

 
At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot about the heel thing - I'm glad to hear that you can work with it. I was thinking Kobe might have some time in a couple of days to talk with you about it, but it appears he will be busy with the playoffs afterall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home