The Great Plotnik

Monday, November 23, 2009

Blog Clothing Tips



Does your wife want to know what she wore for Thanksgiving last year? Are you wondering which shirt you were wearing to carve the turkey in 2007? Well, pilgrim, keep a blog! The Great Plotnik wore that one in 2007 and this one in 2006.



(Doesn't it look like someone ripped the turkey's guts out and placed them on top of the turkey in this picture? No? Are you telling me Plotnik does not look like Sweeney Todd?)

** CAUTION TO CASUAL VISITORS: THESE NEXT TWO PARAGRAPHS CONTAIN MANY STRANGE NAMES THAT MAY CAUSE SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS, INCLUDING DANDRUFF AND RAPID BLINKING! **

This will be a week top heavy with turkey and family. The first part, Thanksgiving in Orange (Trees All Cut Down) County will be fun, though it would also be nice to be in Shmrooklyn with The Greats BZWZ, PD, 5H and BB who are going to be joined by DC Niecie and Chris (Large) this year, while it appears that Genicia and Chris (Not Large) are staying home.

Where will all you Plotnikkies be for Thanksgiving this year? Plotnik knows he's going to see Cousin Two Names and Cousin EG Smooth and Baby Two Names, plus Cousin Brother Two Names and Cousin Seattle and boy friend The Man Who Knows How To Treat a Woman, plus Nephew Dominant Force. Sadly, Nefnik, Fefnik and Vashnik will be in Oregon, and last year's basketball stars (How Did You Get To Be So Tall, Anyway?) David and (What? Did you score again?) Alex and li'l sis Danielle will be staying home with their father's new family this year, which is really a shame for us.



On the other hand, we can be sure that Plotnik will not be wearing this shirt this year, because he wore it last year.

6 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous cousin mrs. two said...

Since I will be holding the adorable Lyla do you think I'll be in at least ONE picture this year?

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger notthatlucas said...

And which apron will you be wearing?

I love how I now rely on my blog as a resource for things like "When did The Boy have his knee operated on?" and "When did we buy the Race Car?" - I hadn't thought of using it to make wardrobe choices.

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Cousin Seattle said...

Thanks for the reminder so I don't wear the same outfit as last year :)
I love "boy"'s name-he will too!
I can't wait to see you all!!!

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

Yes, I use my blog as a reference tool too, Google is not as detailed...

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger andrewhudson said...

Excellent tips for me it will be beneficial for me.
Harriton Activewear

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Cia Alex said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home