The Great Plotnik

Monday, February 10, 2014

Faeries and Wedding on the Queen



Mummy P. at Descanso Gardens:
(while being pushed in a wheel chair):

"I don't know why we've come here."
"I'll just stay in the car."
"I don't need to see camelias. I've seen camelias before."
"You go."
"I'm cold."
"Why are we here?"
"Is this where we came in?"
"Why don't we just turn around?"
"I'll go sit in the car."

(while getting out of the wheel chair after an hour at the gardens):
"My, that was fun! What a good idea this was!"

That last comment wasn't being ironic -- she meant it. She had a fine time getting out of the house. The faeries and her granddaughter helped.
-------------

Mandy's wedding on the Queen Mary was quite fine too. Lots of old friends and grand hugs from the little girl we met when she was six. A very sweet evening.


1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger mary ann said...

wow - great Bron photo, she is a beauty in the silver dress

 

Post a Comment

<< Home