The Great Plotnik

Sunday, January 04, 2015

Not a Threat, Nor a Complaint, Nor a Whine.

Sunday January 4, 2015. Haven't whined in days. The New Year's Resolution remains in place. The Great BZWZ says you shouldn't resolve NOT TO DO something, but instead resolve to DO something. Well, OK. But sometimes you just have to rid yourself of a bad habit.

I'm not saying I won't complain, just that I won't whine about it. Or, if I do, I won't use that voice I hate, the one that comes from people who have everything enduring a temporary inconvenience.


Threats are fine. If it comes down to violence or whining, I will not whine. Just saying. The next BMW that cuts through my bike path without looking gets a dent on the rear quarter panel if I catch up to him.

This is not a threat, nor a complaint, nor a whine. And yet, it feels so good.


1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger notthatlucas said...

You should get a GoPro and wear it on your helmet when you go on these adventures. It really would be interesting to see all the ways drivers behave badly. (Then you could non-whine about its battery life.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home