The Great Plotnik

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Young Love: The Photographer is Freezing His Buns Off



Cousin Two Names and Cousin Drives To His Left are getting married in July, so they decided to take some romantic pictures on the beach. It was cold. Somewhere out of the frame there's a photographer with really red cheeks and a sore nose.



Meanwhile, back in Saint Plotniko, the Dodgers, formerly the Plotzers, are coming to town this weekend to play the Giants, formerly the Braindead Caribbeans, and Plotnik is trying to get interested in going to see two bad teams. But Friday night he's thinking about going to see the Soweto Gospel Choir at the Marin Center, and Saturday he's going out to Fairfax to eat pulled pork and drink Rafanelli's. Sunday -- hmmm. Maybe it's a little early to abandon all hope for the season, seeing as it's only April.

2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

That ballpark looks better than both our teams put together along with a Yankee or two tossed in.
The male cousin must be from your side of the family? He has that Plottie look, and I mean that in the good way, of course. Thanks for Firenze tips!
mush

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Dougy!

I know you have an undying urge to see the Giants get their asses handed to them by the Dodgers, but don't forget that I'm going to be there this weekend! I am actually going to be staying in S.F. with friends that live on Montezuma Street (not sure where that is...). I fly out of the Oakland airport on Sunday at 2:30, so should probably be there by 1 at the latest. We could do a 10 or 10:30 brunch somewhere? Then if you and Aunt Barb want to drop me off at the BART, I could just skiddadle over to the airport! :) Let me know what you think--I'll prob. call tomorrow night while I'm at the airport. You've got my number!

Debbie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home