The Great Plotnik

Thursday, May 03, 2007

The New Baby Talk Filter

(It has been said that The Great Plotnik tends to lapse into baby talk the second he sees Baby I. So as not to offend his readers, therefore, we are happy to announce the addition of the GP5000 Baby Talk Filter. When the surge of ootsie pootsies becomes intolerable, the filter will be automatically engaged.)



She sit up! All by herself! Not only that, but will you LOOK at that belly! LOOK at dat bewwy! WOOK AT...(Baby Talk Filter Engaged.)



Hair spurt! Baby I had a hair spurt!

Actuawwy, Baby I had a not-too-tewwible case of pneumonia last week, but she seems all bettow now, though The Great PD and The Great 5H may need awhile to recovoo. Wooking at the above photo, Pwotnik can't help himself. HOT DANG she's cute! Babywaby cutsie pootsie aiiiiii (Baby Talk Filter Engaged.)

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - you yield to the will of the masses and post two gorgeous pictures of Baby I and get no comments?

I suspect the baby talk has confused people (I know I spent several hours trying to track down a baby talk translation service on the web - I can translate Croation into Latin, but I can't translate baby talk into English? Bush has again failed us).

Also, Amazon was out of the GP5000 - I suspect a newer model is coming out later this month so it would be best to wait...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home