The Great Plotnik

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Letter From the Beeze: ChardONNAY



At the Proud Papa Division at The Great Plotnik World Headquarters, this message was received this morning from The Great BZWZ in Uganda:

"Hi. The highlands of Uganda are absolutely breathtaking. Very steep slopes, covered in patches of banana, potatoes, maize, grasses, and shrubs. Tons of cows and goats and sheep running around. The cows are even beautiful-- they are the Nkole kind with the gigantic horns. Mom, it took me a really long time to figure out what kind of chard you were looking for and why-- I kept thinking, swiss chard, rainbow chard, what other kind of chard is there?? Eat a fresh salad with some goat cheese for me!

xoxo, bzwz

3 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Hey! Bronnie is describing the exact water-carrying women that the Bones for Life training I did is based on. Cooouuul. I'll have to figure out how to text message and let her know.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Freaking awesome...
You must be QUITE proud!

I hope to see you again soon for dinner...I'm living in the Castro now, so we're practically neighbors.

Love and big hugs,
Nicole

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger mary ann said...

Such a fabulous email ~ imagine great cell phone reception and such terrible water conditions. So interesting...thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home