The Great Plotnik

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mummy P.'s New Email Address

The Great Plotnik sits in front of The Great PD's old E-Mac. which now belongs to Mummy Plotnik, whose new name is Rose3163@gmail.com. All you cuz's out there: drop her a line when you can. She is so high tech now you will barely recognize her. High speed cable internet! Yo!

When she wakes up from her nap, that is. It's complicated to try and make all the commands into one-stroke commands, since Mummy P. can't really see the keys very well, but that's what Plottie is attempting to do now. Mummy P. can type perfectly, but it's by memory and feel. Usually Lillian or someone else here will read her her emails.

It only took three hours from leaving the house to getting through the security line today. That's a walk, a train and a bus worth. More later.

5 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I GET TO SEE YOU THURSDAY!!! :D

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

How's the weather?

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news for Rose! I will send her a note right away! NOW does this mean my seester could get on line and do a certain xmas list chore I've been asking her to do? It is important that she do this while you are in the land of the Plotzers.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger notthatlucas said...

What? You didn't talk her into "MummyPlotnikRocks@gmail.com"? I've always wondered how people choose the numbers that they use for this sort of thing. In my case, I once put in my age since that would allow me to, with a bit more math than I had anticipated, work out what year I started that account. (Yes, I know I just could have used the number of that year, but that's two more digits and this seemed a bit more mysterious. To me.)

"1234" I would guess was chosen since it is easy to remember and type. I really wish I would have thought of that. (Or is it some obscure reference to the Dodgers?)

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger bronwen said...

fantastic! though i've got to warn you-- posting an email address on a blog is a surefire way for her inbox to fill up with penile enlargement ads.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home