The Great Plotnik

Sunday, July 15, 2012

What a Spectacular Show

Ya gotta get tickets to see My Fair Lady at San Francisco Playhouse.

SF Theater Blog Review of "My Fair Lady"

I wish I could give it six stars. Well, I guess I could, it's my site, right?

How do you get a 24 year old to play Eliza Dolittle like she's been doing it all her life? Wow.



Meanwhile, the July garden is still looking pretty. You can see that The Great Plotnik did his burro imitation and loaded in many sacks of compost to build a raised garden, in an attempt to grow something where previously only large crocosmia bulbs had colonized. He dug out at least 100 of them but there are still probably that many left, they're just a little bit deeper now.




The Stella D'oro daylilies have been here for weeks and show no signs of disappearing yet, while the Asiatic lilies in front of them seem equally happy.

One thing about the fog we have whenever everyone else is burning up -- it keeps the plants moist and we don't have to water them.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home