The Great Plotnik

Monday, March 03, 2008

Valentino



NotthatLucas's fake dog Rex totally fooled The Great Plotnik, and got him thinking about the Plotniks' own fake cat Valentino. Valentino, who was a Valentine's Day Present for The Great Ducknik, never did fool the Plotniks' cats but they did take some sleeping lessons from him. Valentino does fool every human, every time, but being a soft, cuddly pillow as well as a faux feline, is also forgiven immediately.



The surprising thing is that even though Valentino is not a real cat, he does have pure cat habits.



6 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello O Great Plotnikowitzski,

I love Valentinonik, such an Epitome of Cat. Also love/hate the TIAPOS photo (love all of it except for my hairstyle and weight). Makes me miss Wally and our "retreats" to Inverness. Thanks for posting.

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very clever - you crack me up!

Who is Valantino going to vote for?

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger mary ann said...

...and now $1000 vet bills!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger mary ann said...

and no $1000 vet bills, is what I meant to say, but the ghost of my real cat Tosca trips up my fingers on the key board every 5 minutes or so.
Tosca and Valentino would be an elegant duo.

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I would like to be sprawled in that sunny doorway, myself, right about now.(I once knew a feline named Valentino that looked exactly like this.)

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous! But you need a trail of cat litter leading from the litter box throughout the rest of the house, as well as some fake cat vomit. Then the Valentino experience will be complete!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home