The Great Plotnik

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Romancing The Caveman and Bill Slowsky



Men are all a**holes. Men are all a**holes. Last night Plotnik (a man) and Ducknik (a woman) went to see Rob Becker's "Romancing the Caveman" at Marines Memorial Theater. You can read the San Francisco Theater Blog Review here, unless you're too stupid to do anything but stand there like an idiot.

Bill Slowsky is not an idiot. Bill Slowsky is a man! He doesn't move very fast, but he has a purpose. As those living here in Saint Plotniko already know, Bill and his wife are the spokesturtles for Comcast Cable. They actually prefer Comcast's competitor, DSL, because it is very slow, which is how they like things to be. Plotnik and Ducknik laugh out loud every time they hear Bill, who is playing hide-and-seek with his wife, counts to 10,000 to give her a chance to hide. But she still can't move fast enough. "Still see your butt," Bill says.

Some funny stuff is not very funny. Some is. Give Plottie Bill Slowsky every time.

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

...and another amazing coincidence if I can ever get my today's post finished.

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those turtle ads - I haven't seen the hide and seek one though.

And my DSL seems plenty fast to me, but I'm probably a bit more turtle-like than most.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home