The Great Plotnik

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A New Cousin



The Great Plotnik discovered a new cousin last night, the first new cousin to appear in the past few years, ever since Plotnik started researching the Plotnik family tree ten years ago. The Great PunkyDunky saw concert tickets on Craig's List that he wanted to buy, so he wrote to the seller. When the seller wrote back he noted that his last name was spelled PunkyDunke, almost the same as PD's except for the E on the end instead of the Y. Could they be related?

Of course they are related. New Cousin Jeffrey PunkyDunke's great-grandfather Sam was the older brother of The Great Plotnik's grandfather Max. This makes Jeffrey Punkydunke a third cousin to the Great PunkyDunky and a second cousin, once removed, to The Great Plotnik (and a third cousin, once removed, to Baby Isabella).

So, NC Jeffrey PunkyDunke, of Stiletto City, California, the man and woman in the above picture are your great-great-great-grandfather and great-great-great grandmother. We should all have that cool a suit. Welcome home.

3 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, I'm impressed you understand all that "fourth cousin, twice removed" stuff.

Second, did he get the tickets? Were they for the Brooks and Dunn show? (Of course I'm kidding! Right?)

Third, it's not the suit - it's the beard that's so cool.

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to extend my condolences to NC Jeffrey PunkyDunke. If you think the second-cousin-twice-removed stuff is confusing, try figuring out who is who here in Plotnikland, where no one is who he or she seems. I only discovered two weeks ago that the Great Punky Dunky is actually named Dan, and I've been a visitor here for 3+ years. (And I apologize if I've misused who/whom above, but I lost those brain cells during my pregnancy.)

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the tix. They're for the Boss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home