The Great Plotnik

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day from Brandy the Crack Whore and Julie the Jesus Freak



Last night's 5PM show of "Squeezebox" at the Marsh was really, really good. Plotnik suggests you think about seeing Ann Randolph perform this show at the Saturday 5PM slot (there are only two or three weekends left), which is over by 6:30, with lots of time left for walking down Valencia to either eat dinner or have a fine discussion with a street philosopher. Of the two: dinner is best. You can read the San Francisco Theater Blog review of Squeezebox here, and we promise you'll love Brandy and Julie and the rest of 'em.

3 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I'm having such a huge longing for SF today, I can't stand it. NYC is not supposed to include longing. I said farewell to longing in SF. But holy cow, a walk down Valencia St trumps every single thing Manhattan has to offer at this moment.

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day to Plottie! AND here is my big question....will you watch the basketball game or the Tony Awards? I know the answer, but.... you want to guess what PP will be watching? No, I know, also a no brainer!
LOVE and XOXOXO

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

I just reserved for two on 6/28, the 5pm show so we can do Valencia as you suggest. Great review, APU (as per usual).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home