The Great Plotnik

Friday, October 08, 2010

Retraction



“I acted like a person completely out of control when I was arrested, and said things that I do not believe to be true and which are despicable. I am deeply ashamed of everything I said. Also, I take this opportunity to apologise to the deputies involved for my belligerent behaviour. They have always been there for me in my community and indeed probably saved me from myself.”

--Mel Gibson, Ex-Properties Acquisitions Chairman, Great Plotnik World Headquarters

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

Somehow I missed your yesterday post and I loved the sour grapes, mushroom or whatever line. Yes, I'm wearing black and orange and logos galore, even the Giants necklace and earrings that the blogmaid gave me during Candlestick days of yore. I have to wear the same outfit as yesterday, you know how that v. clear thinking goes, don't you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home