The Great Plotnik

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Two Methods for Telemarketers

The Duck is onto something.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello?"

"May I speak with uh Missus Barbara uh Plotnookly? Plontookee?"

"She does not live here anymore."

"Do you have a forwarding..."

"Just cleared out in the middle of the night, by God. Never paid her rent."

"Uh..."

"Total loser that Mrs. Plotnookly. If you find her, let me know."

Click.

This is probably better than the way Plotnik handles it.

Ring Ring Ring

"May I speak with uh..."

(paraphrasing): "(Have Sex) you! (Have Sex) ALL you people! (Make puckering noise with lips) my (hindquarters)! You (wet, slimy detritus found on the bottom of ponds) suckers are (Having sex) up the whole (diety)(condemned) world!"

CLICK!
SLAM!
WHAMMO!









4 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

Tee heeeeee - they call us mr. or mrs. Stain, a dead giveaway. I see "take us off your phone list now or I'm calling our lawyer"

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

Say not see - damn iPad

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Blond Bombshell said...

Ha ha! I happen to share the name of a (female dog) who apparently doesn't pay her bills, so all her creditors keep calling me!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Linda Davick said...

I like that Duck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home