The Great Plotnik

Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Picnic on the Capitol Mall



The Mall in DC is huge, and it took a lot more time for Plot to get from the Capitol back to the Green Line subway, but since he had Baby I on his back everything was fine.



5H and BZWZ looked pretty danged stunning at DC Niecie's party last night.



Tom Cruise showed up with his Gorgeous International Model.



Baby I loves her 2000 Subway World Series cap.





It's been a great trip so far, but hot. This morning, Sunday, it's cooler and windy. The almond croissants are pretty good. A brunch is upcoming. BZWZ goes back to the Big Shmapple tonight and PD, 5H and Baby I to LA tomorrow, while Plot and Duck are driving down to see Monticello and the University of Virginia.

3 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I didn't know Baby I was going to be there too. Her parents are very brave to travel that far with an infant, even though I know she's exceptionally well-behaved. And my step-dot Claire (at school in Towson Maryland) is going to a Nationals game today!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

Great photos, I can feel the heat. When are you coming home?
mush

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Perhaps Baby I could have a word with our leaders there in DC before she leaves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home