The Great Plotnik

Saturday, October 12, 2013

It's Up To All of You

At JFK there's a sports bar. They have 20 screens. Not one of them has the baseball game on. We got in half an hour ago, have an hour before we take off for Dublin. A request is made to the waiter to please turn on the baseball game. He says "I'll be happy to sir,where are you sitting?" "Are you going to turn on the baseball game?" "If you sit down sir." "You know, I'm not the only person in this airport might want to take a look at the baseball game. You've got eight channels of tennis. And 15 of college football." "You sit down, I'll turn on the baseball game." "If I don't, you won't?" Plotnik Exit stage Left.

This should not make me mad. But it does. A little. I do remember the Five Boroughs of Attitude. 

Hanley and Ethier are scratches. Dodgers are in trouble. We're going to Italy. I'll look on the Internet right before we take off. And then, fellow Dodger fans, it's up to you. Bring us home.

2 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

OK,last night was painful even for a Giants fan. We'll miss you two ~ write lots and often. Daily, please.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Linda Davick said...

Daily!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home