The Great Plotnik

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baseball and Tomatoes

Plotnik is not going to worry about baseball until July. By then there may be nothing to worry about, the way the Braindead Caribbeans are playing.

Jeez, 'Braindead Caribbeans' is so 2005. Plot has to come up with a new name for the local Saint Plotniko baseball team. Any ideas?

Meanwhile, there is another trip on the near horizon. Plot and Duck are looking forward with delight to seeing BZ, PD, 5H and BB, but the idea of packing again -- not so great. They're excited to be getting a real insider's tour of the White House and West Wing and Truman Bowling Alley, and they've got very good friends in DC, and then in NYC too. But Plotnik had to run down to the nursery yesterday to buy tomato plants -- and he has to hope they stay alive in their pots until he gets back.

Dave The Blue went to Boulder and made a masterpiece out of "Everybody Wins." What a closer. Plot is back working on the outline today. He will once again try to figure out how to attach an MP3 to this site.

6 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger notthatlucas said...

"Any ideas?" World Champs?

You'll be back to baseball as soon as your beloved Lakers choke and lose the series to Oklahoma City or whatever pathetic team faces them. (No, I don't believe they are going to lose that series either, but it's fun to dream.)

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger DAK said...

Thanks, NotThat, I thought of World Champs but I don't think they're even champion of the Bay Area yet.

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous HankyGirl said...

My gardening buddy Deb tells me that those little tomato plants won't be doing a thing between now and Mothers Day, so no rush on the replanting. I believe her, but I do wonder how they know when it's Mothers Day.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Wait--how do you get an insider's tour of the White House? I'm taking my mom there in May. We want one too!

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous cousin mrs. two said...

How about "We play great until the All Star break and then forget how to play ball"

hee hee

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous cousin mrs. two said...

oops, my name would work for the LA team. I totally read that wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home